Easy and delicious meal ideas for busy weeknights include one-pan chicken and vegetables, slow cooker chili, stir-fry, grilled cheese and tomato soup, pasta with marinara sauce, tacos, soup, baked salmon, quesadillas. All of these meals are easy to make and can be done in under 30 minutes. They are also customizable to suit everyone’s taste. One-pan chicken and vegetables is a simple and easy meal that can be made in one pan, slow cooker chili is a great meal to make on a busy weeknight because you can prep all the ingredients in the morning and let the slow cooker do the work for you. Stir-fry, grilled cheese and tomato soup, pasta with marinara sauce, tacos, soup, baked salmon, and quesadillas are quick and easy meals that can be made with whatever ingredients you have on hand.
- One-pan chicken and vegetables: This is a simple and easy meal that can be made in one pan. Cut up some chicken breasts and your favorite vegetables (such as bell peppers, onions, and broccoli) and toss them in some olive oil, salt, pepper, and your preferred seasonings. Roast in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Slow cooker chili: This is a great meal to make on a busy weeknight because you can prep all the ingredients in the morning and let the slow cooker do the work for you. Simply brown some ground beef or turkey, then add it to the slow cooker with canned tomatoes, beans, chili powder, and any other seasonings you like. Let it cook on low for 8 hours, and you’ll have a delicious meal waiting for you when you get home.
- Stir-fry: Stir-fries are another quick and easy meal that can be made with whatever ingredients you have on hand. Cook some rice or noodles and set them aside. Then, in a large pan or wok, sauté some sliced vegetables (such as bell peppers, onions, and broccoli) in a little bit of oil. Add in some cooked protein (such as chicken, beef, or shrimp) and any sauces or seasonings you like. Serve the stir-fry over the rice or noodles.
- Grilled cheese and tomato soup: This classic comfort food is always a hit and it’s super easy to make. Toast some bread and place a slice of cheese between two slices of bread. Cook in a skillet over medium heat until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Serve with a bowl of warm tomato soup.
- Pasta with marinara sauce: This is a simple and delicious meal that can be made in under 30 minutes. Cook some pasta according to package instructions and set it aside. While the pasta is cooking, heat up some marinara sauce in a separate pan. Add in some cooked ground beef, sausage, or meatballs, if desired. Drain the pasta and toss it in the sauce. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Tacos: Tacos are a great option for busy weeknights because they are easy to make and can be customized to suit everyone’s tastes. Cook some ground beef or chicken and season it with taco seasoning. Warm up some corn tortillas and fill them with the meat, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and salsa.
- Soup: Another great option for busy weeknights is soup. You can make a big batch of soup on the weekend and then reheat it for a quick and easy meal during the week. Some great options include chicken noodle, minestrone, and lentil soup.
- Baked salmon: Baked salmon is a healthy and delicious meal that can be made in under 30 minutes. Place a salmon filet on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, and your favorite seasonings. Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Quesadillas: Quesadillas are a great option for busy weeknights because they are easy to make and can be customized to suit everyone’s tastes. Heat up a large skillet over medium heat. Place a flour tortilla in the skillet and add some shredded cheese and any other fillings you like (such as cooked chicken or beef, diced vegetables, or beans). Fold the tortilla in half and cook until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is golden brown.